- 1/2 package (from 14 ounce box)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach or arugula
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut red bell pepper
- 2 green onions, green part only, thinly sliced
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, oil and sesame seeds in small bowl. Set aside.
- Place noodles in large bowl. Add lettuce, carrot and red bell pepper; toss to mix well. Divide noodle salad among serving plates. Sprinkle with onions. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.